Quality Assurance Plan Requirements
An organization should strive to provide a customer with a product which meets their expectations. It is important for a radon measurement professional and laboratory provide a measurement to a homeowner that is reliable for basing their decision of mitigation and confirmation of a mitigation systems effectiveness of maintaining low radon levels in a building. C-NRPP has developed a Quality Assurance Manual which specifies requirements for conducting radon measurements so radon professionals can ensure that testing is consistently reliable and errors are identified quickly.
Quality controls must be in place to ensure that radon testing devices are functioning correctly. This will help to increase the public’s confidence in the radon industry, and ensure that public health is protected by ensuring that buildings with elevated radon levels can be accurately identified, and verification tests for radon mitigation systems are consistent in measuring their effectiveness.
QUALITY ASSURANCE DOCUMENTS:
- C-NRPP Quality Control and Quality Assurance Manual for Radon Sampling and Analysis conducted by Radon Measurement Professionals and Laboratories Dec 2018
- C-NRPP Control Charts Templates Electret Ion Devices Dec 2018
- C-NRPP-Control-Charts-Templates-for-Passive Device Users Dec 2018
- C-NRPP-Control-Charts-Templates-for-Analysis of Passive Devices Dec 2018
- C-NRPP Control Charts Templates CRMs Dec 2018
- Chart of Quality Control Minimum Requirements