C-NRPP and CARST have developed some resources to help when it comes to testing child care centres.
- Child Care Centre – Radon Brochure
- Poster – Testing our Child Care Centre
- Postcard – Testing our Child Care Centre
- Sample Letter – We are testing our Child Care Centre
- Sample Tracking Sheet – for radon test devices
Below are links to research conducted on radon in daycare centres as well as information about radon for children.
Implementation of a radon measurement protocol and its Communication Plan of child care centre managers in Quebec
Child Care Professionals Lead by Example by Testing their Child Care Centres for radon (pg 9 and 10)
(Interaction VOLUME 28, NUMBER 2, FALL 2014)
The Canadian Child Care Federation also did a free webinar for their members. You can access it here: