C-NRPP and CARST have developed some resources to help when it comes to testing child care centres.
- Child Care Centre – Radon Brochure
- Poster – Testing our Child Care Centre
- Postcard – Testing our Child Care Centre
- Sample Letter – We are testing our Child Care Centre
- Sample Tracking Sheet – for radon test devices
Below are links to research conducted on radon in daycare centres as well as information about radon for children.
Child Care Professionals Lead by Example by Testing their Child Care Centres for radon (pg 9 and 10)
(Interaction VOLUME 28, NUMBER 2, FALL 2014)
The Canadian Child Care Federation also did a free webinar for their members. You can access it here: